Announcing New Penske 7100 Series Shock
New product draws upon decades of short track experience and encompasses industry-leading Penske quality, performance, and modularity in an economical offering to reach to more racers.
The 7100 Series gas shock is the latest short track offering from Penske Racing Shocks, refreshed and reimagined in 2020. The 7100 Series was designed specifically for series where “non-bulb” shocks are mandated (B-Mods/Street Stocks) or where price caps exist.
The 7100 Series is a cost-effective shock designed to perform with high-quality damping components, consistency, reliability, and unlimited tuning options found in any Penske Racing Shock. The shock features our standard 1.72” bore and 0.5” shaft, hard chromed for durability, and has a separator gas piston optimum performance and oil life. Stroke configurations available are 7”, 9”, and 10” and it is compatible with standard coil-over kits.
The 7100 is a high-performance alternative to other steel shocks on the market for teams looking to have a competitive advantage. Please order online or contact your Penske Racing Shocks product specialist for more details on all available options.
7100 Series Part Numbers & Dimensions
|Part Number||Stroke||Extended Length|
*Stroke values achieved with AS-7150SB-S
**Stroke value achieved with AS-75THSB-500
- Built to customer specifications
- Custom-valved for driver feel or chassis set-up
- Consistent performance
- Economical to use and replace
7100 Series Features
- Steel components
- Complies with racing sanctioning body material mandates
- Low-friction floating piston
- Anti-corrosive finish for extreme environments
- Hard chrome plated shaft
- Numerous piston options
- Non-bulb style body cap
- Designed and manufactured in Reading, PA
7100 Series Options
- Non-adjustable – fixed bleed jet
- 7.0”, 9.0”, and 10.0” lengths
- Standard, 1.0”, or 2.0” extended eyelets (additional cost)
- Coil-over kit compatible
- Standard Schrader valve or externally sealed gas valve