Our Spring Curve Calculator download is a simple Excel spreadsheet you can use to document spring curves. This program plots spring curves on a graph for quick comparison rather than just eyeballing numbers and allows you to save those curves and start your spring setup database.
Ditch the tape strips on the walls of your trailer for a better solution.
It's an easier and more efficient way to do what the pros are doing – all you need is a manual hand-operated spring rater and this download. This free Spring Curve Calculator download will allow you to:
- Easily compare performance on a graph, rather than just eyeballing.
- Save your spring combinations with notes so you can start to build a database based on your own experiences at certain tracks.
- Keep track of your spring rates and their changes and compare them (different corners or an individual shock on a motorcycle).
- Be able to properly test your spring, come up with your rates and plot them on the graph.
- Allows you to keep notes for:
- Each spring
- Preload setting
- Stacking springs
- For any type of racing
- For 2-wheel and 4-wheel vehicles
- The spring curve of the laps that "felt" the best for future use
- The baseline for where to start when at the same/similar tracks
Now you, too, can use this tool to help make your suspension tuning and optimizing process a little bit easier.
Download the spring calculator now, and if you have any questions or are ready to take your suspension setup to the next level, reach out to us at email@example.com, and we'll be glad to help.