Penske Shocks has worked with the best teams in racing to develop all of our baseline builds. This holds true with our 5th coil and Left Rear Front shock line. We have opted for the simple mono tube design for maximum response. With single adjustable option, this allows for great rebound control on your 5th coil, while we have opted for compression adjustability for the LRF. This allows you fine tune your cars handling, whether its to aid in helping the car stay up on the bars, or to get that last bit of traction, these shocks will give you the ability to accomplish both.
Use the shock brand that 2017 regulars like; Scott Bloomquist, Tim McCredie, Chris Madden, Rick Eckert, Don Oneal, Steve Francis, Darrell Lanigan, Chris Simpson, Casey Roberts, Jason Fitzgerald, Donny Schatz, Eric Wells, Chris Ferguson, Earl Pearson Jr., and so many more choose!
- Repeatable Performance – Increased Nitrogen Volume Yields Repeatability at Variable Running Temperatures
- Durable Aluminum Components are Lightweight
- Easily Adjustable – 20 Clicks of Compression and 40 Clicks of Rebound Allow Fine Tuning for Varying Track Conditions
- Revalvable – A Variety of Pistons and Shim Stacks Provide Unlimited Customization
- Easy “snap on” spring retainer
- Hand adjustable Spring Seat, NO MORE TAPE TO HOLD ADJUSTER FROM SPINNING
- Easy to Grip, Self Detented, Adjuster Knobs
- All shocks are hand built, so please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
Proud to sponsor the 2017 Lucas Oil Late Model Series, Craftsman World of Outlaws, and Malvern Bank Super Late Model Racing Series.