The 8975 is the latest addition to Penske Racing Shocks successful shock line up. The most economical multi-adjustment shock, it utilizes all of the standard PRS parts that are known for quality and repeatability. All shocks are 100% hand built and dyno tested for the best performance and customer satisfaction. We stand by our products and routinely assist customers in getting the best performance from their shocks. The same components in the 8975 are used all over the world at the highest forms of Motorsport.
The 8975 series shocks are set from the factory at recommended starting settings for your application. They are pressurized and ready to go.
The Penske Advantage
- Standard Penske 55mm bore size which allows use of wide array of piston types
- Low friction shaft and piston seals
- Hard anodized, 6000 series aluminum bodies and components for superior durability, performance, and repeatability
- Hard chromed 4130 main shaft with rolled threads for strength, durability, and low breakaway friction
- Durable ACME thread body that allows quick adjustment of spring preload (.100″ per turn)
- Simple, in-line design for lightest weight and ease of installation
- Winning heritage – Penske Racing Shocks continue to help our customers win races and championships in all forms of Motorsport
- Made in U.S.A. – The 8975 has been 100% designed, machined, assembled, and tested for quality in the United States
**Note: not all makes or models are available. Check the application chart to see which shock models are available for your bike. If you don’t see your bike listed, please contact us. We may be able to take your OEM or existing shock and make a duplicate.**
**Also note price may increase depending on model. Some models require fabrication of existing parts. For these models, additional labor is added. The application chart will show cost that will be added.**
**All shocks are hand built to order specifications. Please allow a minimum of 10 business days for processing.**